How does it work?
Complete the quick online form
Get up to 5 free quotes
Compare & choose the best quote!
What are the benefits of using Axium Movers to get quotes for your move?
Axium Movers has been rated 8.5 out of 10 based on 90 reviews as of March 2017.
- You'll always get in touch with the best local and international movers: We form strong relationships with local and international movers so you can always count on getting access to the best removal service available.
- You'll get up to 5 quotes for your office or house move: After you tell us a little about your moving requirements, we'll get you personalized quotes from up to 5 international moving companies so you can compare prices and services. We pride ourselves in helping you within a couple hours of your request submission.
- You are guaranteed to get the best price for your move: The relocation companies know they are competing with at least 4 other movers so they do their best to give you the best possible price for you as a Axium Movers customer.
- It's for FREE: Our whole service is free! Axium Movers does not take any commission from the moving companies, so your quotes are never affected.
What people are saying
"We received 4 quotes from different movers and I was pleased by their high level of professionalism. Thanks to Axium Movers, we managed to pick a company which took in charge our removal to Bangkok at a very competitive price. Very nice and professional staff, excellent job thank you for making my move less stressful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
The sooner the better. You want to give yourself the time to make all the necessary arrangements. We recommend to request your quotes two to three months before your departure date. This will give you time to assess the quotes you have received, and choose the company that fit your personal needs.
It's never too early to make a start, it's a good idea to start sorting out the essentials well in advance. Attics, cellars, garages, sheds all need to be cleared, appliances need disconnecting and fixtures and fittings dismantling refrigerators and freezers require defrosting and outdoor equipment thorough cleaning.
The moving date can be governed by a number of factors; typically completion of a home sale, the start of a new job, the end of the school term, etc. Ideally, you want to give as much notice as possible and try and avoid Fridays and public holidays - everyone's favourite!
Certainly, you should not have any problems when trying to get your car shipped to the majority of countries worldwide, but it's best to check this specifically for your destination.
The cost of a move will have many possible variables, they can be:
- How many cubic feet/cubic metres the move is likely to be.
- The number of items and their size.
- Both origin and the destination of the proposed move.
- And the date of the proposed move.
You want to give yourself plenty of time to make all the necessary arrangements, ideally two to three months before your proposed move. This will give you time to assess the quotes you have received, enabling you to make the best decision, based on your personal needs.
The majority of removal companies will not insure any valuable goods that you have packed yourself. For less valuable items, like linen, books, clothes etc. this will not be the case. Ask your mover specifically just to be sure.
This site is for everybody moving internationally be it a company or an individual, we will make sure the mover experts get in contact with you to provide you with a no obligation quote.